A Homework helper that actually could do your homework might seem like a dream but it´s not that far away.
Read the post by Matt Bartlett (you will find it in the resources under Links) about text-generating a.i and try the GPT-2, an algorithm for text-generation created by OpenAI, a company funded by Elon Musk.
Group discussion: Are you for or against the development of text-generating a.i? What effects could it have on your future?
Make your own Homework helper. Follow the step by step instructions that you can find under Documents in resources.
Your code should…
- Ask the user to choose whether they want to add two numbers, multiply them, divide them or subtract them.
- The code should then calculate the result of these basic calculations.
- The result should be outputted to the user, and they should be able to hit the space bar to enter more calculations.
Now you now how to make a program that can help ypu with basic math calculations! Can ypu make the homeworkhelper do even harder calculations?
- You should be confident in designing backgrounds and changing the backdrop at different points in the programme.
- You should be able to adapt the programme to solve different problems that the user of the homework helper may have.
- You should have an understanding of text generating AI and it´s effects on the future.